Nicotine Vaping Health Affects: What You Need to KnowQuitting smoking is one of the best things you can do for your health and your wallet. It is widely acknowledged that quitting smoking can be extremely difficult. All the help you can get, you should take. You’d be surprised how vaping can be beneficial and helpful in quitting smoking and quitting your addiction to nicotine. Nicotine replacement therapy through the use of vaping can only be done by obtaining a prescription, and the nicotine bulbs for your vape can only be sold by pharmacies. It is illegal for you to purchase nicotine vaping products from anywhere else, including tobacconists, vaping stores or other shops. Vaping can help in other ways, not just as a nicotine replacement. We’ll tell you about how vaping can help break the nicotine and smoking cycle and help you on the way to a healthier life.
Reduced Exposure to Harmful ChemicalsThere are many harmful chemicals in cigarettes you inhale every time. These chemicals include:
- Nicotine. The addictive element of cigarettes that feed the brain the feel-good chemicals.
- Hydrogen Cyanide. A toxic chemical that interferes with the body’s use of oxygen in nearly all of your organs.
- Arsenic. Most commonly found in rat poison.
- Carbon Monoxide. Common in car exhausts, it is lethal in large amounts. In cigarette smoke, it is present at high levels.
- Carcinogens. These are substances that can cause or aggravate cancers. There are 70 chemicals in cigarettes classed as carcinogens.